Skip to main content

YDC Forums General Self-assessment – regulatory standards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jane Ashcroft
    Participant

Hi,

At Incommunities we are reviewing our approach to our annual self-assessment against the Consumer and Economic standards.

I would appreciate it if you could share any ideas, examples, good practice etc.

Many thanks

Jane Ashcroft

Yvonne-YDC
    Keymaster

Hi Jane
    I can give you the perspective from Cobalt Housing and Steve Biko HA.
    Steve Biko HA used a consultant to do the self assessment (SA) and then put that SA to the board and engaged tenants for comments at 2 separate meetings, a board meeting and an involved tenants meeting
    Cobalt Housing undertake a SA through the Executive Team and then over a period of 3 half days, we gave comments on the SA and heard presentations of activity to back up evidence of compliance of each of the standards (2-3 standards at each meeting) through presentations from managers and Executives to board members and involved customers in the same meeting.
    If you need an example, i have posted the Cobalt example on 7.7.21 Scrutiny and Involvement Networking Meeting on this site.
    I will invite others to participate in this discussion now
    Yvonne

Amanda Wait
    Participant

Hi Jane

I complete Regenda’s Tenant Involvement & Empowerment Self Assessment and have done so for the last few years. I have never previously consulted with residents on the standards however we are introducing a new Resident Voice Panel from April next year and one of their responsibilities will be to ensure that we meet the expectations and outcomes of the Consumer Standards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.